Contractors and homeowners are invited to drop in for a FREE Build-It Tour Demonstration Event on Thursday, May 2nd between 11 am – 2 pm hosted by Angeles Millwork & Lumber Co. at 1601 S. “C” St. in Port Angeles.
Representatives from CertainTeed will be conducting installation demonstrations and providing information about their line of weather-resistant WeatherBoardTM fiber cement siding which is available in lap siding, individual shakes and shake panels.
Get all of your product and installations questions answered about WeatherBoard fiber cement siding at this FREE event.
Call us at 457-8581 for more information.
Come to a free information-packed open house to learn how Replacement Windows can save you money on heating and cooling bills.
Saturday, April 20 from 11 – 2
at Hartnagel Building Supply
3111 E Highway 101 in Port Angeles
- WINDOWS: Learn why replacing your old, drafty windows with new energy-efficient windows may save you money on heating and cooling costs.
- REBATES: See how you may qualify for energy rebates of $6/sq.ft. from the City of PA and the PUD, or the low-income rebate of $20/sq.ft. to help cover the cost of replacing your windows!
- CONTRACTORS: Meet several LOCAL contractors who are authorized installers for the energy rebate programs.
- FREE ESTIMATES: Bring your list of window sizes for free estimates and information on your new replacement windows.
Donna Hoyt, Window Specialist at Hartnagel
Call Window Specialist Donna Hoyt at Hartnagel Building Supply, 417-8381 for info today!
This Weekend – April 6 & 7
Building, Remodeling & Energy Expo at the Sequim High School
- The Building, Remodeling Energy Expo features only BUILDING-related products and services so you’ll get to meet BUILDING industry experts and gather useful info for your building projects. See a list of exhibitors.
- You can attend FREE demonstrations and presentations on BUILDING-related topics such as energy efficiency, landscaping, painting and more. See a list of demonstrations.
- Angeles Millwork & Lumber Co. and Hartnagel Building Supply are the 2013 SHOPPING SPREE SPONSORS which means that everyone who attends can enter the drawing for a chance to
WIN 1 of 4 $250 Gift Certificates to one of our stores.
- Visit our booth to learn about Beautiful, Durable, Natural Humboldt Redwood Decking. We’ll even be giving away redwood tree seedlings, while our limited supply lasts.
- We even have something you can take home to the kids or grandchildren. Hartnagel’s retail sales manager and talented artist, Bill Sommers has created artwork for a custom coloring book that features scenes of kids helping out with home improvement projects. Kids are invited to color a page and bring it into one of our stores to be entered in a coloring contest. Come see us at the Expo for more details.
- Our knowledgeable staff is looking foward to learning about your next home improvement or building project. We’d be happy to answer you questions on lumber, roofing, paint, hardware, windows, doors and any of the other many materials you may need. Don’t forget that we DELIVER throughout Clallam County and we LOVE SPECIAL ORDERS.
- We’ll also be giving away 2 beautiful Flip Top Benches that convert in seconds to mini picnic tables. These are both made with gorgeous redwood, but can be assembled with any type of 2×4 lumber. Come enter the drawing in our Expo Booth.
See sequimexpo.com for more info about the Expo on April 6&7 at the Sequim High School. Don’t miss the biggest BUILDING-focused show in Clallam County! See you there.
PINK Tools are BACK at Angeles Millwork and Hartnagel Building Supply. That’s right, those popular PINK tool belts designed specifically for women who are handy with a hammer are available once again at our stores.
PINK Tool Belts, PINK Tool Kits, Work Gloves, Tool Bags and even PINK Hard Hats are now in stock.
Come see our selection.
Need a new roof or roof repair, but don’t know who to call?
Come to Hartnagel Building Supply’s Roofing Open House on Saturday, March 9th. Drop in between 11 am and 2 pm to meet with local, professional roofers from:
- Diamond Roofing
- Earth Tech Construction & Roofing
- Emerald Roofing
- S-N-S Roofing
Get your residential and commercial roofing questions answered. Ask about skylights, composite and metal roofing, torch down, flat roofs and more. See a wide selection of roofing materials on display in our roofing showroom.
Don’t miss this FREE event which is open to the public.
At Hartnagel Building Supply, 3111 E Highway 101 in Port Angeles.
See this flier or call Steve Hoskins at 360-452-8933 for more details.
The largest supplier of roofing materials in Clallam County, we also offer delivery including rooftop delivery.