VOTING HAS ENDED FOR THE 2021 CALENDAR. Follow us on Facebook for more info about the release of the FREE 2021 Calendar in December 2020!
Vote for your favorite photos by local photographers!
Public voting will determine which photos we’ll put into our 2021 Calendar!
We had an incredible number of photos submitted this year with over 600 entries! We dwindled it down to just 75 to be voted on for the 3o+ spots in the calendar.
Below is the voting gallery for the 2021 calendar contest. This year, public voting on submitted photographs will decide the cover photo and all the monthly photos for our annual calendar. Basically, the 2021 calendar will be created by the community, for the community. Voting is open to the public from September 25th to October 12th.
Winning photographers will be notified by November 16th.
- The top vote-getter will be awarded the coveted cover of the 2020 calendar, AND a $150 gift card from Bay Photo Lab.
- The next 12 photos with the most votes will receive prominent placement for each month in the calendar AND a $75 gift card from Bay Photo Lab.
- The next 18 photos with the most votes will receive placement in smaller displayed areas of the calendar AND a $25 gift card from Bay Photo Lab.
- Voting is limited to one voter per IP address to create an even playing field. If you have more than one potential voter in a household or workplace we encourage everyone to vote via separate mobile devices not connected to WI-FI which contains different IP addresses.
- Click directly on a photo for the full uncropped view.
- Click the star icon on an image to cast a vote for that photograph.
- One vote will be counted per user, per image, so feel free to cast votes for all of your favorite pictures!
- The vote counter has been disabled. Votes are still being counted. Just hover over your favorite photo and click on the star to vote for your favorites. If you see a number next to the star icon, your vote has already been counted for that photo. Voting ends on October 12th. Winning photographers will be notified on November 16th.