Angeles Millwork & Lumber Co. and Hartnagel Building Supply, an employee-owned company, is hiring!
Our team of employee-owners is made up of the most creative, knowledgeable, and caring that the North Peninsula has to offer. We consider all our customers to be family with most known by the first name.
We are looking for leaders with the work ethic to do it right the first time and to help our customers and co-workers with pride.
Angeles Millwork & Lumber Co. and Hartnagel Building Supply have been community fixtures in the area for over 111 years, and we offer the best in building materials to the industry professional and the do-it-yourselfer. If the opportunity to be on our team is enticing to you, then we encourage you to apply!
COMPENSATION: $14/hour DOE
BASIC FUNCTION: Responds courteously and quickly to any customer needs, builds contractor deliveries, loads customer lumber purchases, puts away, and organizes lumber and deliveries. Maintains a clean, organized, and safe lumber yard.
We are seeking to fill a part-time Yard Worker with the following qualities:
- Cares about your work environment
- Excels at customer service
- Building industry experience a plus
- Must be detail-oriented and organized
- Able to work well independently but also with a team
- Takes initiative but is also great at following directions
- Can work full-time including weekends
- 18 years or older
- Drivers License a plus
- Full time with benefits
- Drug testing required
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
- Ability to do math, read orders, follow instructions, and complete forms.
- Ability to communicate with customers, other employees, and supervisors using verbal and legible written skills.
- Ability to effectively analyze and prioritize daily job demands.
- Above average communication skills including reading, writing, and computer.
- A Pre-Hired (WA State Standards) Drug Test is Required
- Fork Lift Experience a plus
- Employee Discount
- Medical, Dental, Vision available after 90 days for Full-Time