To schedule a delivery please contact a sales representative today!
Pro-Sales – Angeles Millwork
Pro-Sales – Hartnagel Building Supply
The CDL licensed drivers from Angeles Millwork and Hartnagels are prompt, courteous and take safety seriously when delivering your orders. Our stores maintain the most varied lumber yard delivery fleet on the Olympic Peninsula and will transport your purchases right to your home or job-site on time and in a safe and orderly manner.
Delivery options include rooftop, flatbed, 60ft boom truck, and forklift for any type of load. We provide prompt delivery throughout the Olympic Peninsula. Deliveries to Forks, Neah Bay and Port Townsend are part of our weekly schedules.
Regular Deliveries: Free with purchase over $1000 (otherwise $45 flat fee)
Rooftop Deliveries: $100
Boom Truck: $150/hr with materials purchase
*Surcharge of $150/hr will be assessed for use of boom truck on materials purchased elsewhere
- The delivery fee is $45 per order.
- Extra charges apply to rooftop or Boom Truck deliveries.
- A potential pallet or packing charge is possible for deliveries of heavy or special-order products if requiring reinforced pallets or extra associates to complete the delivery. Please ask your salesperson if an additional charge will be present on your delivery.
- Due to potential liabilities, deliveries must be directed to flat, reinforced surfaces.
- For deliveries to finished construction homes, approved sites include your garage, barn, carport, or driveway.
- Deliveries must be directed to an area that must be easily accessible by truck and or Moffet lift.
- Drivers are not required to hand organize, transport, or stack materials once unloaded from the truck.
- Drivers reserve the right refuse delivery if they judge the drop-off location as inaccessible or unsafe.
- Customers will be contacted by phone for a delivery date and time if not scheduled at the time of the sale.
- Westside deliveries (Forks, Neah Bay) are scheduled for each store on specific weekdays. Please ask your sales associate for the current schedule.
- Deliveries to other areas throughout the Olympic Peninsula are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.