Hartnagel Building Supply, an all-employee-owned company, is hiring!
Have a CDL but looking for a job that includes more activity than just sitting all day? Rooftop delivery is the perfect job for you!
We are seeking to add one or more delivery drivers/roof-top loaders to our talented team that possess a current Class B CDL License.
Our delivery drivers work full-time, including Saturday, and only deliver locally to the Olympic Peninsula. Most drivers typically find themselves home by 5:30pm. Our ideal candidate will take safety seriously, have an awesome attitude, be excellent at customer service, be able to communicate & work effectively with a team, be physically fit and motivated to be better each day.
We offer medical, dental, vision, monthly incentive programs, employee discounts, and employee ownership retirement packages. Our employee ownership retirement plan has historically outperformed typical 401Ks 3 – 5X with no contribution required by the employee.
Fill out and submit an application online by clicking HERE.
COMPENSATION: $24/hr to start
ESTIMATED COMPENSATION PACKAGE VALUE: $34.50
Employee Ownership Shares annually after 2 years
One Week of PTO to start
BASIC FUNCTION: Delivers building materials safely and efficiently, loads roofing on conveyor deliver systems to customer roof-tops, responds to customers needs with courtesy, builds contractor deliveries, loads customer lumber purchases, puts away and organizes lumber and deliveries. Maintains a clean, organized, and safe lumber yard.
Applicants for the Hartnagel Building Supply Driver/Roof Top Loader must be able to climb ladders, have a safe appreciation of heights and be physically able to perform repetitive heavy lifting.
To provide truck deliveries and in-yard customer service.
- To perform daily pre-trip inspections of vehicles.
- To efficiently unload and stock inbound freight.
- To efficiently and accurately build customer delivery loads on company vehicles.
- To ensure yard cleanliness for safety and appearance.
- To responsibly use and maintain yard equipment.
- To efficiently and accurately load customer purchases in the customer’s vehicle.
- To know and follow company policy and procedures.
- To solicit leadership as the situation requires for the purpose of improving effectiveness.
- To consistently demonstrate teamwork, effective communication, dependability, flexibility, and professionalism.
- Medical, Dental and Eye Insurance for Full-time Employees
- Employee Ownership after 2 years
- Performance Incentives
- Employee Discount
- Extensive Training
Drug testing will be required for all applicants before hiring.