Hartnagel Building Supply, an all-employee-owned company, is hiring!
Have a CDL but looking for a job that includes more activity than just sitting all day? Rooftop delivery is the perfect job for you!
We are seeking to add one or more delivery drivers/roof-top loaders to our talented team that possess a current Class B CDL License.
Our delivery driver/rooftop loaders work full-time Monday – Fri and only deliver locally to the Olympic Peninsula.
Rooftop loaders will be expected to repetitively lift roofing bundles weighing between 60 and 80 pounds onto a rooftop conveyor. Occasionally they will also be required to help sort and arrange roofing bundles on rooftops.
Our drivers typically find themselves home before 5:30 pm. Our ideal candidate will take safety seriously, understand the physical requirements for the position, have an awesome attitude, be excellent at customer service, be able to communicate & work effectively with a team and be motivated to be their best each day.
We offer medical, dental, vision, monthly incentive programs, employee discounts, and employee ownership retirement packages. Our employee ownership retirement plan has historically outperformed typical 401Ks 3 – 5X with no contribution required by the employee.
Fill out and submit an application online by clicking HERE.
COMPENSATION: $27/hr to start
ESTIMATED COMPENSATION PACKAGE VALUE: $37.50
Employee Ownership Shares annually after 2 years
One Week of PTO to start
BASIC FUNCTION: Delivers building materials safely and efficiently, loads roofing on conveyor deliver systems to customer roof-tops, responds to customers needs with courtesy, builds contractor deliveries, loads customer lumber purchases, puts away and organizes lumber and deliveries. Maintains a clean, organized, and safe lumber yard.
Applicants for the Hartnagel Building Supply Driver/Roof Top Loader must have no driving infractions within the last two years, be able to climb ladders, have a safe appreciation of heights and be physically able to perform repetitive heavy lifting.
To provide truck deliveries and in-yard customer service.
- To perform daily pre-trip inspections of vehicles.
- To efficiently unload and stock inbound freight.
- To efficiently and accurately build customer delivery loads on company vehicles.
- To ensure yard cleanliness for safety and appearance.
- To responsibly use and maintain yard equipment.
- To efficiently and accurately load customer purchases in the customer’s vehicle.
- To know and follow company policy and procedures.
- To solicit leadership as the situation requires for the purpose of improving effectiveness.
- To consistently demonstrate teamwork, effective communication, dependability, flexibility, and professionalism.
- Medical, Dental and Eye Insurance for Full-time Employees
- Employee Ownership after 2 years
- Performance Incentives
- Employee Discount
- Extensive Training
Drug testing will be required for all applicants before hiring.