Become a Referred Contractor
Become a Referred Contractor
We at Lumber Traders, the parent company of Angeles Millwork & Lumber Co. and Hartnagel Building Supply, are dedicated to our customers’ success. As our valued business partners, we want to provide you with a great opportunity to expand your reach and grow your business.
- We are excited to offer you a free Contractor Referral webpage listing on our website. This is one of the most visited areas on our website, providing the local community with a reliable resource of building and home service professionals. It’s super easy to get started, and the best part is that it’s absolutely free!
Click HERE to get started!
- Once you submit the form, we will get in touch with you within two business days to verify your page’s accuracy. You will receive a custom web address that you can use to direct potential customers to your page. Your page will be searchable across the internet and easily advertised on the web and in-store with printable contractor lists.
- We want to ensure that we follow state guidelines and help build trust with potential clients. Therefore, we require all contractor licenses to be up-to-date, the webpage will display your current license number and its current validity.
Work Availability Feature
- We understand that many of our local contractors are in high demand and may already have a full schedule for the upcoming months, or even years. In order to help you manage your workload more efficiently, we are now offering a new feature that allows you to inform potential clients of your current availability.
- By keeping your availability status updated, you can focus on your ongoing projects without worrying about constantly returning phone calls to customers that you cannot currently service. However, please bear in mind that it’s your responsibility to keep this information up-to-date. Email email@example.com at any time to update your availability status.
- If you are still accepting new inquiries from clients we urge you to respond to them in a timely manner. This will help you build a positive reputation and maintain good customer relationships.
Photos of Your Work
- We highly recommend adding at least three recent pictures of your projects to your page, if not more. This will not only make your profile look more attractive but also give potential clients a clear idea of your services. No need to worry about hiring a professional photographer, just make sure the images are clear and focused on your work. Also, try to avoid any distractions like people or unnecessary objects in the background. Show off your amazing skills and craftsmanship!
- We do ask for a company logo in the submission form. If you do not have one, a very simple one will be created for you.
Printable Category Lists
- Every day we have customers inquiring regarding who to call to get services performed on their homes. Our system provides easy-to-print listings for each service category for online customers and allows our staff to distribute printed listing information to in-store customers. Try it HERE!
- We understand that web pages and digital content may be overwhelming for some, but we are committed to helping you feel confident in the creation process. Having a listing on the internet is an essential part of owning a business, providing legitimacy to future customers and allowing you to showcase your business 24/7 worldwide.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Advertising Coordinator, Josh Bergesen, at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are here to help you every step of the way and we look forward to partnering with you and helping your business grow!